Thursday, March 14, 2013

Down for the count...again.

Remember a couple of weeks ago how we all had the flu in our house?  It felt like it lasted forever.  Well, after just a few short hours of everyone feeling better at the same time, my husband got a stomach bug and my oldest daughter came down with another cold.  Followed by her getting pink eye.  Followed by me getting a cold.  Which turned into a sinus infection that I still have.  Followed by my one-year-old now having a bad cold, ear infection and pink eye.

Boy, do we need Spring to arrive.  I need to open some windows and get some fresh air.  My house is a Petri dish.  (Thanks Kindergarten!)

Just when I tell myself that it is the middle of March and Spring is almost here, I look out the window this morning and see another inch of snow (on top of the 11 inches we got last week, which was on top of the 8 we already had on the ground).  And the weather forecast says to expect two more rounds of snow throughout the weekend.

Looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer to air out this Petri dish...


1 comment:

  1. I agree. I am waiting for a 50 degree afternoon to open the windows in my petri dish. Even if it got close to 50 degrees, I may consider it for a couple hours. This winter has been bad for sickness!

    ReplyDelete